[Bio-Linux] biolinux 8, Tophat incompatible with Bowtie2

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Mon Dec 8 04:55:44 EST 2014

Hi Josh,

I was looking at updating all the "Tuxedo Tools" packages at the end of
last week but due to some library interdependencies it's taking longer
than I expected.  I don't want to risk making things worse by rushing
untested updates onto the main package repository.

However, if you still need a package for TopHat 2.0.13 then I've put one
here:

http://nebc.nerc.ac.uk/downloads/bl8_only/tophat_2.0.13-0biolinux1_amd64.deb

If you download that and install it
(sudo dpkg -i tophat_2.0.13-0biolinux1_amd64.deb) then I'm hoping it
will fix your problem.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England