[Bio-Linux] Some last minute places available on Bio-Linux course next week in Bangor, North Wales

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Mon Dec 8 05:53:06 EST 2014

Hi All,

It's very short notice but I'm just sending this around in case anyone
on this list is interested, or knows anyone who might be interested.

I'm running an introduction to Bio-Linux course in Bangor next week and
after advertising it locally there are still places left.  See details
below for the on-line signup link and location/timings.

In preparing this course I'm updating the tutorial materials and these
will appear on the website shortly after the course.  I'm also hoping to
run one or two more courses in the London area early in 2015 and will
post details to this list when I have them.

Cheers,

TIM