[Genquire-dev] Loading TIGR xml into genquire

David Block dblock@gnf.org
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:57:29 -0800

Hi Matt,

Suddenly someone is back working on Genquire again!  Hurray! (It makes
my CV look much better if the project is not dead.)

Okay, TIGR xml - is that the SAX parser I wrote once ages ago?  Or has
someone thankfully updated it?  I had no idea what I was doing when I
wrote that (come to think of it....), I just hacked at it until it
worked with the XML I was getting at the time.

Does it have something to do with the direction of the sequence?

perl -d is your friend... but you know that.

You can send me code snippets if it will make you feel better.

Go Team Genquire :-)

Dave