[Genquire-dev] Loading TIGR xml into genquire

Links M links@uwindsor.ca
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:46:52 -0500

I am presently having a bugger of a time loading the latest
Arabidopsis data from TIGR into Genquire. I have had to
'alter' Bio::SeqIO::tigr to skip over a series of
attributes which are not handled yet (MODEL_ATTRIBUTE and
another one which now escapes me).

I cannot get the PSEUDOCHROMOSOME loading to work not the
BACS from TIGR. When I try and load the BACS it seems as
though everything is working ok and it gets to creating a
tiling path prompts me for an organism and version id and
then just sits there.

On the off chance anyone is out there and has any idea
please let me know if this rins any bells with you?

<aside> If no one is out there and I'm really talking just
to myself does that make me crazy?</aside>

Matt