[Bio-Linux] CheckM

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Wed Oct 7 12:34:41 EDT 2015

Hi Carlos,

I don't speak Portuguese but I could guess what you meant. :-)

Regrettably I'm not promising any new packages at the moment because I'm
behind with updating the ones we have.  For AntiSmash I'd suggest
running the Debian installer script and see what happens.  It might
work, and if not post the error to this list.  Even if I did package it
you'd need to fetch the databases before it could be used.

CheckM looks simple enough but it needs pplacer which is already on my
TODO list but not started yet.  Again I (or others on the list) can try
to help if you have problems installing manually but I can't promise new
packages any time soon.

Cheers,

TIM