[Bio-Linux] Several concurrent users to BioLinux8 as Headless VM on Ubuntu14.04?

Xavier de Pedro xavier.depedro at vhir.org
Thu Oct 1 06:14:43 EDT 2015

Thanks Tony!

Thanks was the key information: I re-visited old attempts to connect to
the virtual machine through ssh and this time I managed to do so with
some port forwarding magic. Therefore, it works the solution using just
sandard X2Go ssh access (through a different port)!

Thanks for the hint

Xavier

El 29/09/15 a les 14:50, Tony Travis ha escrit: