[Bio-Linux] Biolinux QIIME 1.9.0 release errors

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Thu Apr 23 07:16:24 EDT 2015

Hi Marta,

This seems to be an issue with old files being on your machine after the
update.  As you say, these seem to be a relic from QIIME 1.6, and should
not be there.

To help me diagnose the problem, could you please run the following four
commands:

dpkg -S /usr/local/bin/pick_otus.py
dpkg -S /usr/local/bin/split_libraries_fastq.py

apt-cache policy qiime
apt-cache policy bio-linux-qiime

And send me the results.

Thanks,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England