[Bio-Linux] How to Install all packages on Ubuntu?

Jasmine Lognnes princess.jasmine.lognnes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 10:03:17 EST 2014

Dear Tim,

That's a very impressive script. Wow!

By going through the script I have cherry picked what looks like to be
needed on a plain Ubuntu 12.04 64bit. I have attached it as a script. Can
you verify that it is the correct procedure?

On the liveUSB I did

grep "^Packages: bio-linux" /var/lib/dpkg/status | awk '{print $2}'

and got the attached list of packages. On a successful installation, should
I end up these exact packages?

Hugs,
Jasmine =)