[Bio-Linux] BioLinux 8 update times out

Hans-Werner Herrmann hwh at email.arizona.edu
Mon Dec 8 14:27:42 EST 2014

With command line download and install no problem. Thanks.

H-W

Hans-Werner Herrmann, PhD
School of Plant Sciences
Joint Appointments with School of Natural Resources and the Environment &
Department of Soil, Water and Environmental Sciences
University of Arizona
Email: hwh at u.arizona.edu
Phone: (520)621-6674
Cell:  (520)780-1440