[Bio-Linux] BioLinux 8 update times out

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Mon Dec 8 13:52:11 EST 2014

Hi Hans-Werner,

All the servers that need to be running are running, so maybe it is a
temporary network glitch.  Or, did you change anything at your end since
the last successful update?  Are you using an HTTP proxy that might be
an issue?

If you do this on the command line:

sudo apt-get update

Do you see any more informative messages?

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England