[Bio-Linux] BioLinux install failure

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Wed May 29 04:48:19 EDT 2013

Hi Andor,

>     BTW:  I'm handing out 40 BioLinux Live DVDs at the NorthEast Ohio
> Bioinformatics Workshop (for undergrads and Grads).

Wow, that's fantastic to hear.  Must have taken a while to make, or did
you get your hands on a bulk duplicator?  In any case, I hope they find
them useful, and maybe it will bring a few more people to the Bio-Linux
community.

Any time we hear about Bio-Linux being promoted, or used for teaching,
or in a large deployment it's one more bit of ammunition to show that
the project is worthy of continued/increased funding so please do keep
telling us about things like this.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England