[Bio-Linux] System on Parallels broken after updates

Tauqeer Alam tauqeer9 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 14:08:22 EDT 2013

Hi Tim
Thank you very much for being so helpful. I am from biology background so I
do not understand too much details about the errors. Most of the time I try
to solve by taking help from Google, but this one was kind of tricky.
I would also like to take this opportunity to ask you another question. Do
you have any plan to add genome annotation tools-such as AGeS (specially
this one), Prokka, MAKER or BG7 in the BioLinux?

Appreciate you help.

Tauqeer

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Great to hear it was fixed so easily.  I do wonder why that file might
> have vanished in the first place.  Gremlins, I guess. ;-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> TIM

Md Tauqeer Alam, Ph.D
Division of Infectious Diseases
Emory University School of Medicine
615 Michael Street, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
tauqeer9 at gmail.com