[Bio-Linux] Installing Plotrix in R

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Wed Mar 13 05:59:27 EDT 2013

Hi Danae,

On my machine, if I run "sudo R" and then:

source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("plotrix")

It installs fine.  There is no need to give the full URL to the tar.gz
as biocLite knows how to find it.  If this fails, could you please post
the errors you see when running this command?

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England