[Bio-Linux] OpenOffice.org in Bio-Linux 6

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Wed Aug 25 06:13:54 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Is it just me, or does OpenOffice.org seem to crash more frequently
since moving from Bio-Linux 5 to Bio-Linux 6?  I seem to get problems
especially when working with MS Office documents, but if I try a second
time I can't reproduce the crash.

Have other people seen this?  Has anyone tried using the 3.2.1
development packages instead? :
https://launchpad.net/~openoffice-pkgs/+archive/ppa

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England