[R-repo-dev] Update

Pierre-Yves pingou at pingoured.fr
Thu Jan 13 17:10:58 EST 2011

Hi all,

Just a few words to announce you that this project is not dead.
Using Allen's script I was able to build the rpms.
I have no done a run of i686 and x86_64 for Fedora 13. I have to look
into the errors of the one which failed and check if I can build a
sensible repository for it. This would then become a testing instance.

I have been looking with Dan for space to host the repo. On a first
basis for testing I think I will give it a try on my machine, later we
will probably have to move it to a better location.

I will keep you inform when we have a testing environment and what we
should get done to get other plateform supported.

Oh and before it is too late, I wish you all an happy new year :)

Pierre