[R-repo-dev] Update

Pierre-Yves pingou at pingoured.fr
Thu May 6 16:57:36 EDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 16:45 -0400, Allen S. Rout wrote:

> I've got a bioinformatics.org account, but I don't seem to be able to
> (for example) scp or ssh there.  Is there something more I need to do,
> before I can scp?

I let Jeff answering to this question.

I was waiting for the sync to be finished but seems you are on this, I
am now uploading the srpm for the whole cran into that folder (which
represents 2364 srpm + the few bioconductor and r-forge that we had
before).
The sync is in progress and I'll let you know when it is done.

Pierre