[R-repo-dev] Wiki

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Sun May 2 09:09:40 EDT 2010

On 24 April 2010 14:13, Pierre-Yves <pingou at pingoured.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have started to copy-paste from the old wiki to the bioinformatics.org
> wiki.
> You can therefore find the information about the project on:
> http://www.bioinformatics.org/wiki/R-repo
>
> Use the Category:R-repo to see all the pages and please add it if you
> create a new page.
>
> Dan, could you update
> http://www.bioinformatics.org/project/?group_id=924 to change the
> project Homepage url ?

Right, I finally got round to doing that. The "Project homepage" link
there now points to http://www.bioinformatics.org/wiki/R-repo

I've also taken some time to try to organize the various 'project
pages' under that page. It's not perfect, but they are now linked
together via inclusion of a special (general) {{project}} template.

Finally, I've changed the redirect here
http://www.bioinformatics.org/r-repo To point at the above location,
and deleted the old twiki install.

Testing, comments and feedback are all welcome!

Dan.