[Molekel-users] Molekel 5.1.1 released

uvaretto uvaretto at cscs.ch
Tue May 22 05:06:43 EDT 2007

Hello,

 Molekel version 5.1.1 has been released; this is mainly a bug fix release
with preliminary ADF tape41 file format support.

Changelog:

*	Added support for ADF Tape41 files, look into the data dir for a
sample file; logging information is currently printed to standard output
*	Fixed bugs:

*	361 - Cannot change selection box color
*	362 - Cannot unpick atom/bond
*	363 - Wrong bonds computed
*	375 - Wrong atom size
*	376 - MEP scalar bar doesn't change when selecting molecule

The reason for this long delay is, among other things, that we wanted to
release a version with support for GLSL shaders and some capabilities to
record/playback user actions, but we simply ran into too many platform
specific problems (for both shaders and event record/playback) which made it
impossible to release something reasonably stable. The plan is to release a
version with support for GLSL shaders and OpenBabel 2.1 by the end of June,
beginning of July.