[Genquire-dev] Re: [Genquire-users] Installer now available.

Mark Wilkinson markw@cheerful.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 20:40:08 -0600

flipping over to the dev list, as this is no longer so much of a 'user'
issue.

Yes, sorry, my mistake.  Evaling a require is the correct thing to do. If  I
dont see a commit from you I'll do it myself after the easter break.  It
works surprisingly well doesn't it :-)  There is one frustrating thing on MS
Windows systems - the DirTree widget does not recognize that there are any
subfolders to C:\ other than the one that you are currently in... so you are
unable to install into anything other than C:\ or somewhere along the path to
where you put the installer.  Arghggh!  I hate Windows!!!

Cheers Elia!