[Genquire-dev] Re: [Genquire-users] Trying to understand some code

David Block dblock@gnf.org
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:02:40 -0800

Good point, Mark!

I doubt the FeatureType table is populated, but it could be by editing
of the "schema" file in the Admin directory.

I'll look into it.

Danny - did this one bite you?