[Bio-linux-list] FW: Biolinux 7

Tony Travis tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk
Thu May 4 09:28:21 EDT 2017

On 04/05/17 12:03, Timms-Wilson, Tracey wrote:

> [...]

Hi, Leonid.

Tracey forwarded your message to me and I've CC'ed my reply to the list.

You can download Bio-Linux 7 from:

> http://nebc.nerc.ac.uk/downloads/bio-linux-7-latest.iso
> http://nebc.nerc.ac.uk/downloads/bio-linux-7-20131211.ova

Note: Bio-Linux 7 is based on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, which is no longer
supported:

> https://www.ubuntu.com/info/release-end-of-life

I don't recommend using Bio-Linux 7 unless you have very good reason to.

HTH,

  Tony.

tel. +44(0)19755 63548 http://minke-informatics.co.uk
mob. +44(0)7985 078324 mailto:tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk