[Bio-linux-list] RES: Bio-Linux 8.0.8

Avelino | prot joseavelinocosta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 21:25:13 EDT 2017

Hi, Will!

Please keep going! Nice work!
Tnks a lot!

Best regards,
Av.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Bio-Linux-list [mailto:bio-linux-list-bounces at bioinformatics.org] Em
nome de Will
Enviada em: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 05:40
Para: bio-linux-list at bioinformatics.org
Assunto: [Bio-linux-list] Bio-Linux 8.0.8

Hi,

We've been working towards the Bio-Linux 8.0.8 point release which will
bring the version of Ubuntu that Bio-Linux is based on from 14.04.2 to
14.04.5. By doing this we hope to resolve some of the issues people had with
Bio-Linux 8 on newer machines, most notably with wireless adapters and some
displays. It will also let users avoid having to download the large amount
of software updates that have been released since Bio-Linux
8 and Ubuntu 14.04.2.

Will