[Bio-linux-list] Bio-Linux Unity Desktop

Brian Golding brian at helix.biology.mcmaster.ca
Thu Apr 27 09:11:47 EDT 2017

I use both UNITY and KDE (by far, far perfer the later).

>From what you have written below sounds as though MATE is the easiest
choice but will it have the same lifetime?

Brian

       G. Brian Golding             E-mail: Golding at McMaster.CA
       Department of Biology        FAX: 905-522-6066
       McMaster University          Tel: 905-525-9140 ext 24829
       1280 Main Street West
       Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4K1