[Bio-linux-list] FW: BIO LINUX BOOT TROUBLESHOOT ON WINDOWS 10

Tony Travis tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk
Wed Sep 21 03:48:56 EDT 2016

On 20/09/16 15:19, Timms-Wilson, Tracey wrote:

> [...]

Hi, Nfayem.

I've not had much success booting Bio-Linux from USB sticks created with
"Unetbootin". However, your problem looks more like a problem with the
graphics hardware on your HP Pavillion. Try booting with "nomodeset" by
pressing F6 and edit the boot command line. I find it necessary to press
Esc and then edit the command-line manually.

Please post your questions to bio-linux-list at bioinformatics.org

Thanks,

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk