[Bio-Linux] Rapidir R-cran package

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Tue Sep 15 14:09:26 EDT 2015

Hi Pau,

I did a bunch of Bioconductor package updates and tried making a RAPIDR
package for Bio-Linux 8.  I checked that it loads into R, but can you
try it and see if it actually works?

$ sudo apt-get install r-cran-rapidr
$ R
> library(RAPIDR)
Creating a generic function for ‘nchar’ from package ‘base’ in package
‘S4Vectors’

So there is a warning message.  Hopefully not a problem.

If it doesn't work, what errors do you get?

For the download link, that link is good but you could also try the
mirror site:

http://ftp.yzu.edu.tw/Linux/bio-linux-iso/bio-linux-7-20131211.ova

Cheers,

TIM