[Bio-Linux] How can I access Galaxy on a Bio-Linux server over the network?

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Tue Jun 30 04:57:57 EDT 2015

Hi,

The relevant information on Galaxy is all here:

http://environmentalomics.org/bio-linux-galaxy/

See the section near the bottom.  You need to change the firewall
configuration on the machine using the icon under System Settings, of if
you are going over an insecure network you should use SSH port
tunnelling.

Best,

TIM