[Bio-Linux] Rapidir R-cran package

Tony Travis tony.travis at abdn.ac.uk
Fri Jun 19 07:32:37 EDT 2015

On 19/06/15 12:19, Tim Booth wrote:
> Hi Pau Marc,
>
> On Bio-Linux 8 you can install all packages from the big auto-generated
> C2D4U repository via apt-get, so for example you can do:
>
> apt-get install r-bioc-genomicalignments

Hi, Tim.

Sorry, I'm out of date: I'd not realised that someone else carried on
with C2D after me and Steffan gave up trying to package Bioconductor!

Very useful to know that Bioconductor is packaged automatically now
because THAT was one of the BIG things on my Bio-Linux wish-list :-)

Bye,

  Tony.

--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Institute of Biological and
Environmental Sciences, Cruickshank Building, St. Machar Drive, Aberdeen

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.