[Bio-Linux] Rapidir R-cran package

Tony Travis tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk
Fri Jun 19 06:41:43 EDT 2015

On 19/06/15 11:04, Pau Marc Muñoz Torres wrote:
> Hello9 everybody.
>
>  I'm, interested to install R-cran package on my system, nevertheless i
> do not find it at repositories neither in bioconductor
>
> i look at R-cram web page for Rapidir , and i have not found any linux
> binary.
>
> http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/RAPIDR/index.html
>
> Can some one told me if it is possible to install it in  biolinux?

Hi, Pau Marc.

The CRAN package "RAPIDR" requires a BioConductor package
"GenomicAlignments", which must be installed first. See:

> http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/RAPIDR/index.html
> http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/manuals/GenomicAlignments/man/GenomicAlignments.pdf

This is how to install and load "RAPIDR" in Bio-Linux 8:

  source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
  biocLite("GenomicAlignments")
  install.packages("RAPIDR")
  library(RAPIDR)

HTH,

  Tony.

--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Institute of Biological and
Environmental Sciences, Cruickshank Building, St. Machar Drive, Aberdeen