[Bio-Linux] has anyone compiled Bio-linux to run on raspberry Pi 2

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Thu Jul 16 06:19:44 EDT 2015

Hi Dr. Samuel,

Even better, there is a specific project for bioinformatics on the Pi
which is focussed on teaching.  You can find it here:

http://eggg.st-andrews.ac.uk/4273pi/

I don't think they have a mailing list but I do know the lead developer,
Daniel Barker, and he will be very happy to hear from you directly:
db60 at st-andrews.ac.uk

Best,

TIM