[Bio-Linux] Install size of BL8?

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Mon Jan 12 05:57:27 EST 2015

Hi Andor,

8.6 GB is the unpacked size.  You'll need a little more that that in
reality but 30GB is plenty assuming you have another disk to store your
big data files.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England