[Bio-linux-list] Merging of this list with bio-linux at nebclists.ac.uk

Tim Booth avarus at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 15 05:44:15 EST 2015

Dear Subscribers,

You may have forgotten you were even on this list since the last message
to go through it was back in 2010.

However, I have just taken over management of the list and I am now
about to shut down the active Bio-Linux users list (on
nebclists.nerc.ac.uk) and move all subscribers to the Mailman server
here on Bioinformatics.org.  Therefore you will shortly start to see a
bit of traffic.  I hope you will stick around and join the discussion,
but if you prefer not to then please unsubscribe using the link below.

Main Bio-Linux site is currently:
http://environmentalomics.org/bio-linux/

Cheers,

TIM

--
Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately
explained by stupidity... but don't rule out malice.