[Bio-Linux] Fwd: undo mv command

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Tue Apr 14 05:00:37 EDT 2015

Hi Tauqeer,

I can't see any actual problems there at all, so I'd just leave it.  I
get way more warnings than that if I run debsums on my own machine.

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England