[Bio-Linux] Fwd: undo mv command

Tauqeer Alam tauqeer9 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 21:29:46 EDT 2015

Hi Tim
This is related to my earlier email (pls see below). I tried to retrieve
all the files which I had accidentally moved back to "/bin" and it seems
that everything is working now. I am attaching with this email the ls
output of the current "/bin" directory. I have 3 extra files which I am not
sure if they are part of the "/bin" or "/usr/local/bin", these are-

seq_cache_populate.pl
formatrpsdb
htsjdk-1.119.jar

Also, is there anyway to confirm that the "/bin" now has all the original
files?

Thanks

Tauqeer