[Bio-Linux] BioLinux 8.0 cannot connect to windows file server

Hans-Werner Herrmann hwh at u.arizona.edu
Wed Nov 26 10:15:08 EST 2014

I am running a server with BioLinux 8.0 and am trying to access our
Windows file server through "Connect to server..." every time I enter
smb://  I get a message saying "This file server type is not recognized"
and the Connect botton is grayed out. Can you help with this?

--
Hans-Werner Herrmann, PhD

School of Plant Sciences
Joint Appointments with School of Natural Resources and the Environment
and the Department of Soil, Water and Environmental Science
University of Arizona
hwh at u.arizona.edu
(520)780-1440