[Bio-Linux] Galaxy updates on Bio-Linux

Tilahun Abebe tilahun.abebe at uni.edu
Wed Aug 20 10:20:17 EDT 2014

Tim,

I was trying different web browsers other than the default Firefox to see
if the problem I mentioned is browser-related. I opened Galaxy from Google
Chrome and it is working. I can see the Galaxy menu bar with analyze data,
shared data, administrator, users, etc. It looks like a small tweaking is
needed to open Galaxy on Firefox.

Cheers.

Tilahun