[Bio-Linux] FW: [Bio-linux-announce] Bio-Linux 8 now available

Tauqeer Alam tauqeer9 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 01:40:23 EDT 2014

Hi All
I am trying to reinstall Parallels Tools ('cd /media/Parallels\ Tools/'
followed by 'sudo ./install) but getting following error. I would really
appreciate if somebody help me resolve this problem. Eventually I want to
upgrade to Biolinux8.

Thanks

Tauqeer

On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 2:57 PM, Stephen P. Molnar <s.molnar at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> Please see the following messages.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>

> Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.                                    Life is a
> fuzzy set
>
> Foundation for Chemistry                                   Stochastic and
> multivariate
>
> www.FoundationForChemistry.com
>
> (614)312-7528 (c)
>
> Skype:  smolnar1

Md Tauqeer Alam, Ph.D
Division of Infectious Diseases
Emory University School of Medicine
615 Michael Street, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
tauqeer9 at gmail.com