[Bio-Linux] license of Bio-Linux artwork in package themes-v7

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Wed Sep 4 11:45:34 EDT 2013

Hi Sasa,

Unfortunately I don't have specific license information for these files
but here's what I know:

The Bio-Linux 5 theme, with the ladybirds, is derived from an old RedHat
wallpaper (either from RedHat 7 or 9).  So the image must have been
released under some sort of open license to be included on RedHat, but I
don't know what the license was or who is the copyright holder.

The Grasshopper image is (or was) on several public free-wallpaper
websites and clearly credited to Marcin Jankowski but I was not able to
find further license info or to contact Marcin, so I've used it without
permission.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England