[Bio-Linux] cdhit in qiime

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Tue Oct 8 11:43:53 EDT 2013

Hi,

I think the problem is more mundane.  CD-HIT always used to leave behind
a certain temporary file, and so QIIME (or rather the Cogent library it
uses) manually cleans it up after each run.  A recent update to CD-HIT
removes this bug and the file is now cleaned up within CD-HIT.

But when QIIME tries to remove the file and can't find it, it craps out.
What it should do it just press on regardless.

I'm applying and testing a simple patch just now.  Will push it as an
update if it works.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England