[Bio-Linux] BioLinux install failure

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Tue May 28 06:08:05 EDT 2013

Hi Andor,

I did switch to the 3.5 series (Quantal backported) kernel on the latest
DVD, as this is the one used by Ubuntu 12.04.2 and has improved hardware
compatibility.  (If there are problems with it then you can switch back
to the 3.2 series but I assume this isn't the issue here.)

Please try installing the package:

linux-headers-generic-lts-quantal

Does that fix the NVidia build?  If not, I'll look more closely.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England