[Bio-Linux] Cannot install on Ubuntu "Depends: bio-linux-base-directories:i386 (>= 1.0-1) but it is not installable"

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Fri Dec 7 04:52:03 EST 2012

Hi Tony P,

Possibly.  I can reassure you that nothing is going to break, and system
security updates from Ubuntu will continue to install, but you will get
warnings because APT will see new packages it thinks it should install
but can't satisfy the dependencies.  Since I'm not planning on adding
any new software to BL6 from now on, you may as well turn off the repo
to hide the warnings.

Cheers,

TIM