[Bio-Linux] Application to view and edit Quantity One images (*.1sc)

Tomasz Makarewicz makson96 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 16:02:48 EST 2011

Hi,
I have followed your advice and tried IMAL. On my Ubuntu 10.04 64bit no
precompiled version (neither static nor dynamic) work. I had to compile it
by myself and with --disable-xft option to make it work. When I finally run
the program and try to open .1sc file, there was the information that this
format is only experimental. Unfortunatelly I was unable to watch the file.
Even swap-bufer did not help. Thank you for your answer, but still waiting
for other proposals.
Best regards,
makson

http://ubuntu.pl