[Bio-Linux] Introduction....

Tony Travis a.travis at abdn.ac.uk
Fri Sep 11 07:44:43 EDT 2009

Oliver Buckley wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Oliver Buckley, I am new member of NEBC and I will be working
> on the Bio-Linux project.

Hello, Oliver.

Just a quick post to say hello, and congratulations on your appointment!

> With regard to 64 bit packages, I just wanted to say we are aware of the
> need for them and will begin work on this imminently!

Does this mean that you will now restructure your NEBC repository to
provide binary packages for different architectures, or will you just
add source packages?

One reason why I suggested using the PPA is to get automated builds.

Bye,

   Tony.
--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Rowett Institute of Nutrition
and Health, Greenburn Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen AB21 9SB, Scotland, UK