[Bio-Linux] Updating R and Bioconductor on Bio-Linux

Anthony Pemberton A.J.Pemberton at bham.ac.uk
Tue May 12 07:19:54 EDT 2009

Bela,

I still had a problem updating the rgl under R after installing the
libraries you mentioned below. There appeared to be a header file still
required pngpixmap.h. I could not locate a deb for this with

# apt-file search pngpixmap.h

Any ideas as to the source of the problem?

Regards,

Tony Pemberton

Rcommander,