[Bio-Linux] Bio-Linux 5.0 pre-release announcement

Stewart Houten shou at ceh.ac.uk
Tue Nov 25 13:22:51 EST 2008

Hi Paul,

On Nov 25, 2008, Paul Van Allsburg <vanallsburg at hope.edu> wrote:

> I Downloaded/installed in VMware Workstation 6.0.5
> on Win XP host 2.8Ghz P4 3.5GB ram
> Biolinux virtual machine configured with 10gig disk & 1gig ram
>
> after login I received a crash report:
> Sorry, the package "gnome-menus 2.22.2-0ubuntu1" failed to install or
> upgrade

Ah, thanks for pointing this out.  I get the same error when the
machine does not auto-detect the network properly but not otherwise.
I've tracked the issue down and fixed it so I'll be putting an updated
image up for download later today.  Thank you for trying it out so
quickly and for the feedback!

Regards,
Stewart