[Bio-Linux] corrected web link for assembly conversion information

Bela Tiwari btiwari at ceh.ac.uk
Mon Jun 16 04:41:54 EDT 2008

Hello all,

Last week I sent out an email about loading 454 assemblies into assembly viewing software. The web link I provided for further information was incorrect. It should have been:

http://nebc.nox.ac.uk/envgen/software/archives/000581.html

For instructions on how to convert 454 assemblies for viewing in gap4, see:

http://nebc.nox.ac.uk/envgen/software/archives/000581.html#staden

cheers,

Bela

Dr. Bela Tiwari