[Bio-Linux] Bug in GeneSpring 7.3 to be fixed in updated version - probably next week

Bela Tiwari btiwari at ceh.ac.uk
Thu Mar 2 04:37:00 EST 2006

Hello,

This is a short note to warn you that there has been a bug found in the new version of GeneSpring where it does not parse out some GO descriptions properly. Agilent will be releasing an updated version, probably next week. As soon as it is released, I will be updating the bio-linux-genespring package.

I would recommend that anyone that has not yet updated to the new version of GeneSpring waits until the new version is released and we have made an updated bio-linux-genespring package available. We will announce the new package release on this mailing list.

Agilent knows about another small bug with the Gene List Inspector columns that will also be fixed in this update.

best wishes,

Bela

Dr. Bela Tiwari
Lead Bioinformatician