[Bio-Linux] Pregap4/Gap4 problems

Bela Tiwari btiwari at ceh.ac.uk
Tue Dec 12 10:52:44 EST 2006

Hi Jose,

My apologies - I should have read your question more carefully. You know about the BUSY file for gap4. And gap4 isn't even your problem.

Okay - re-reading your question more carefully this time (!), I think this is one for the helpdesk as I'm not sure from what you wrote whether the problem is rooted in how you are trying to use phrap, or pregap4 itself, or....

 I'll start up a helpdesk ticket for this now and we can continue our conversation there.

cheers

Bela

Dr. Bela Tiwari
Lead Bioinformatician