[Bio-Linux] Mozilla version downgraded

Keith Jolley keith.jolley at medawar.oxford.ac.uk
Thu May 20 05:49:41 EDT 2004

I noticed this morning that the version of mozilla I was using had reverted
to version 1.4 (this was apparent because closing it in version 1.5 with
multiple tabs open prompts you if you really want to close all open tabs,
version 1.4 doesn't).

Looking in /usr/bin showed that there was a mozilla executable present
rather than a symlink to the most recent version.  I restored it to the way
it was by doing:

sudo rm /usr/bin/mozilla
sudo ln -s /usr/local/mozilla/mozilla mozilla

and everything is fine again.

Not sure why this happened!

Keith
--
Dr. Keith Jolley
The Peter Medawar Building for Pathogen Research